Roofing Pros Plus is Massachusetts’s most trusted commercial roofing contractor.
MASSACHUSETTS COMMERCIAL ROOFING
Roofing Pros Plus offers full-service roofing options for any commercial building. Whether a large warehouse, small commercial building, or school, we work closely with project managers, architects, general contractors owners, etc… I help provide the best system for your roofing situation.
Commercial Roof Materials
• Single-ply Membrane. A great option for a long-lasting roof. Single-ply membrane is cost-effective and easy to maintain. Installation is torch-free and it performs great under the elements. With high reflectivity in our white and tan options, it qualifies for energy star approval.
• TPO. In the single-ply family, this thermoplastic roofing is ideal for flat roofs. TPO sheets are heat-welded to one another to become one impenetrable unit that protects your building from all the elements. TPO is also resistant to most chemicals.
• Metal Roofs. To protect all that’s under your business’ roof, metal roofing is one of your longest-lasting options. We do Custom Copper Work, use all CNC fabrication, and use flatlock and standing seam application/ techniques.
• PVC. Thermoplastic PVC roofing is extremely strong, as its heat-welded seams form a permanent, watertight bond that is stronger than the membrane itself.
• EPDM. This synthetic rubber is highly resistant to heat and water though it is not heat-welded. EPDM is a great option for flat roofs that have a positive pitch so that water does not collect on its surface.
The team Roofing Pros Plus is standing by to help you replace your commercial building roof and get back to running your business. Call us today for an inspection and estimate.
The team at Roofing Pros Plus is available to evaluate the current condition of your existing commercial roof and give you a detailed assessment of all the problem areas we may find. We’ll help you understand what the next steps are concerning repairs or replacements. Our commercial roof consultations are no obligation so that you won’t receive any hard sell tactics from us: just clear advice and information for your peace of mind. If our inspection comes up clean, we’ll leave you with some tips on what to look out for if your roof suffers damage at a future date.